Wow, what a finish to an otherwise boring game. Here’s a run-down on the notes I took during the game:
- Tom Brady looked like he’s been thrown into the East River with the way his feet fail to move. The Pats O-line were his own Don Corleone.
- -10 yds for the 2nd quarter until 1:25 remained in the quarter. W/ 22sec Brady finds arms and legs. — fumble.
- Eli Manning very good, Giants o-line chokes in the clutch, that’s why they go into the 2nd 1/2 down 7-3.
- Tom Brady gets tagged.
- Giants break away in 4th quarter.
- Pats miracle with under 4:00 to go.
- JEEZ. 17-14, 35 sec to go.
- 11 straight road wins?
- 16-0 (18-1)? 16-0*?
- DUUUUDE. BRADY GOT NAILED.
- Almost gets it Moss.
- 4th and 20…
- Game over.
And now the notes for the commercials:
- FedEx “Pigeon Express”: Heh.
- Pepsi Max “Night at the Roxbury”: Chris Kattan… wow. Blast from the past.
- Bud Light “Fire Breathing No Longer Available”: Hahahahahaha.
- Toyota Corolla “Ferocious Badgers”: Meh.
- Garmin “Napoleon”: See above.
- Career Builder “Follow Your Heart”: Lame and unnecessarily gross.
- LifeWater “Thriller”: Dancing lizards… heh.
- Carlos Mencia sucks.
- Planters Cashews “Go With Your Instinct”: Kinky in that “Ohmigod I’m going to vomit” sort of way.
- Justin Timberlake misses his balls.
- Charles Barkley has no life.
- Geico Commercial “WTF was up with that sitcom?”: Chuckle. Nothing more.
- HALFTIME: Tom Petty sounds good. Pop standards, but good.
- Cars.com “Witchdoctor”: Hardest laugh of the night from Holly, I think.
- That website that helps with sales and leads: Racist twice.
- Coke “Underdog v. Stewie”: Awwww… Charlie Brown finally wins!
- E*Trade “Baby”: Two commercials, both insanely hilarious.
- Bud Light “Jackie Moon”: Seriously, does Will Ferell only do one character now?
- Amp “Fat Guy”: Foul x10.
That’s about it.
I hate the Giants. I hate Bill Belichick.